For the use of mortgage intermediaries & other professionals only

Cladding update - Wales

In Wales, for properties in buildings that are five storeys or higher we will no longer require an External Wall System (EWS1) form in order to progress an application.

Please see our EWS1 and Cladding Criteria section for further details.